Sunday 26 September 2010

26.09.10

Note to self: Cousin Lily got engaged and I didn't attend =( *excuse was : WDP assignment*

What should I post today???

*singing* Tako tako tako tako tako tako tako tako takoyaki manto man *singing* that song sticks in my head LOL. Taki .......(If you are reading this... I know you are reading it now)...your song is so annoying but I annoyingly addicted to it. Must have been cause by the fact that you keep singing it and your blog keep playing that song over and over again ..............................AYAYA!!!

I think I FB-ing alot today too. I keep giving people "=)" . Random mode.

Glad that my CHMS friends still remember me. I made a new FB account and yet they know me aha and one of them say " Hello!!! I know how you look like and its obviously your name. Full name or not, its still obviously you!!" ^^ Ehe... I love u guys!!!!! 

I am who I am. I am me. Taki, you get what i meant by that??!! Obviously, you can't be me. I repeat that again. You can't be me!! ^^ 

Lets us all smile for... (i have no idea how to end this post so..?? ehe...) Lets us all just smile. Smile and wave

2 comments:

taki chan on 26 September 2010 at 23:21 said...

It's my specialty.. be an addict!! wahahaha~
p/s: "I wanna be like you!"

-Rena- on 27 September 2010 at 18:13 said...

beg all you want Taki but U cant be me... U will never be...

Post a Comment