Wednesday 6 October 2010

Busy week

Its been awhile I didn't update this blog and that means I'm outdated!!! Why??? I think I am shut off from the real world since right now my world is basically sitting in front of my laptop. Imagine where all the fats go when I eat .....(Of course... it goes to the butt!!! Aha) Well ... just don't imagine it. I don't want people reading this looking or staring at my butt. Its a valuable asset. OMGoodness what am I talking???!!!


Busy week and my final semester is almost ending. Happy and yet tiring and maybe a little bit stress. But then I shouldn't let the stress playing with my mind (peaceful happy mind)... I am happy right now =) I feel good today. Seriously.. I feel really good. Not that I'm cute or anything. Just the fact I feel good and I'm happy and SINGLE!!! *looking for dates... nah~~* Ahaha...


PS: All is well .... *line from 3 idiots*


=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment